Search our selection of online short courses
Enhancing Mental Health
Learn about mental health and how to enhance it. Explore mental health in a personal, community and workplace context.
- Understand the multi-faceted layers within mental health and how to enhance it.
- Apply your learnings to your personal mental health and flourish.
- Explore community mental health and mental health in the workplace.
Management & Leadership
Intro to Coaching
Explore key aspects of coaching and how it can support personal and professional development.
- Understand what coaching is all about.
- Empower yourself and those around you.
- Build relationships, communicate effectively, and manage progress in your day-to-day life and workplace.
Explore the roles that motivation, self-confidence, self-talk, emotional control and concentration play in sports performance.
- Understand drivers behind sports performance and profile athletes.
- Explore cognitive processes that optimise sports performance.
- Apply psychological theory and research within the context of the sport.
Developing a Growth Mindset
A growth mindset enables you to embrace your abilities, skills and talents. Actualise your potential.
- Discover how your mindset effects the person that you are.
- Shift your mindset to run your life as the world's successful leaders do.
- Tap into your potential to develop yourself and grow as an individual.
Sexology: Intro to Relationship Dynamics
Gain insight into the role you play in creating and maintaining relationship dynamics.
- Learn how to cultivate and grow healthy relationships and enable effective conflict resolution.
- Gain insight into relationship types and dynamics.
- Deepen your understanding of love, relationships, and marriage.
The Science of Sexology
Explore the scientific study of human sexuality, sexual interests, sexual behaviours and functions.
- Understand concepts related to human sexuality and behaviour that are naively misunderstood.
- Examine the pre-scientific and scientific contributions to building the foundations of the science of sexology.
- Identify what is the work of a Sexologist, Sexuality Therapist and Counsellor of Sexuality.
How to have Critical Conversations
Learn how to have difficult conversations in a personal and professional setting. Gain practical skills to have critical conversations.
- Use your authentic voice to express yourself in a personal and professional setting.
- Approach critical conversations with confidence and humility.
- Manage a critical conversation and steer towards positive outcomes for all parties.
Management & Leadership
Coaching Skills for Managers
Coaching is a meaningful way to ignite the best within individuals. Learn how to unlock potential and empower others.
- Develop a coaching management style and empower your team.
- Acquire practical skills that support growth and performance.
- Unlock potential as a manager and bring out the best in any team.