Frequently asked questions
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
If you don’t understand something, please ask us to explain it to you.
3. Please take note of all Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of this website implies an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other specific terms and an agreement to be bound by them.
4. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and any specific terms applicable, and only to the extent of the conflict, the more specific term will apply.
5. THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein, unless as a result of THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP)’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
6. THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) reserves the right to make changes to these materials at any time without notice. If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or material on this website, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of intellectual property rights, you must let us know immediately by contacting THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) or the owner or provider of the information to which the issue relates.
7. Unless otherwise stated, all right, title, interest, and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property laws) in, to or of this web site are the sole property of or will vest in THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) or a third party licensor. All moral rights are reserved.
8. Trademarks. THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP)’s logo and sub-logos, marks, and trade names are the trademarks of THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) and no person may use them without permission. Any other trademark or trade name that may appear on this web site or other marketing material of THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) is the property of its respective owner.
9. Course deferrals can be arranged within certain parameters and for sound reasons deferrals can be arranged within 2 weeks from the start date of a micro-credential course. Deferral is only permitted for the next course delivery date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- General Payment Terms
- You agree to pay all amounts due under this Agreement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, all amounts due and payable in terms hereof shall be paid free of exchange and without deduction or set-off, by way of a payment gateway services provider. When purchasing a micro-credential, nano course, short course or CPD workshop you can pay online using PayPal or Netcash. International payments made are processed in US Dollar using PayPal.
- Micro-credentials, nano courses and CPD workshops are paid for in full upon registration.
- The Coaching Skills for Managers short course is paid for in full or in 3 (three) month instalments. Payment methods are selected upon registration.
- Please contact email@example.com to request a refund within 7 (seven) days of registering for a micro-credential course.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund for the Coaching Skills for Managers short course within 7 (seven) days of registering. Instalment payments will not be refunded.
- Coupon codes cannot be exchanged, gifted, or refunded for cash.
- Coaching Skills for Managers short course:
- Payment for online the Coaching Skills for Managers short course may be in full or by means of instalments. Please see your specific course to see if instalment payments are available as a payment option.
- Partial or full, will be required to successfully register for the Coaching Skills for Managers short course.
- Billing will commence on the registration date. Payments will be due monthly from the date of registration, which is the initial payment date. Thereafter equal monthly payments will be invoiced until payment in full has been received.
- Payments are not automatically debited, so learners will need to manually make instalment payments via the SACAP Global website. A reminder email with invoice will be sent to you when the next instalment is due and payable. When registering for the Coaching Skills for Managers short course, you hereby agree to an invoice that shall be sent to you in electronic format, to the email address that you provided upon registration. All invoices shall reflect the methods of payment in payment of that invoice.
- In the event that you are unsatisfied with the Coaching Skills for Managers short course experience please contact email@example.com to request a refund. Instalment payments will not be refunded.
- Should you fail to pay any amount on the due date for an instalment payment then we may, without prejudice to any of its other rights and remedies:
- take all such further steps as may be necessary to recover the outstanding amount from you, including without limitation the use of debt collection mechanisms;
- suspend your access to the service or the use of any product without notice to you until such time as the outstanding amount has been paid in full. We may suspend your participation in the Coaching Skills for Managers short course and revoke access to the online learning platform system. If you are suspended from participation, you will not be permitted to access the online learning platform until such time as the outstanding instalment has been made by you.
- cancel your registration and remove you from the Coaching Skills for Managers short course.
- To the extent that we incur any additional expenditure relating to the tracing and/or collection of unpaid amounts, those costs shall be for your account to the extent permitted by law.
- If bank charges and/or fees are levied or added to a payment made by you to us, you shall be liable for all such bank charges and additional costs.
- All payment obligations are non-cancellable, and all amounts paid are non-refundable except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You agree to pay us in the currency specified on the invoice.
- You agree to provide us with complete and accurate billing and contact information and to update this information promptly upon any change to it.
11. Micro-credential courses, nano courses and CPD workshops must be completed by the specified deadlines. After which your entitlement for training becomes null and void.
12. You should independently verify any information and material on this website before relying upon it. The information and material on this website are not substitutes for the exercise of professional judgment. If you are not qualified or experienced enough to make that judgment, you should take professional advice or contact the relevant information owner or provider for further information and advice.
13. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP). THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or data, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees arising from your use of this website or any information or material on it, or your inability to use it (whether that loss is direct or indirect), unless as a result of THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP)’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
14. While THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) makes every effort to ensure that any executable material available to be downloaded from THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP)’s website is free of any virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all viruses. THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the executable material and potentially malicious code contained therein.
15. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer systems are suitable to access and use this website. You are responsible for implementing sufficient anti-virus and other security checks to ensure the accuracy of data input and output.
17. You must not try to alter or destroy this website, the information contained herein or try to circumvent the security features of this website, be it by tampering with, attempting to hack or crack it, modify the format thereof or in any other way disrupt or disable any computer system, server, website, router or other device used to host this site or make it available.
18. All warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law by THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) and the information owners and providers.
19. If the use of any information or material on this website is unlawful in any jurisdiction (because of your nationality, residence or for some other reason), that information or material is not offered. If you are outside the Republic of South Africa you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to use any such information and materials. We accept no liability, to the extent allowed by the law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the access or attempted access of any information or materials by anyone outside the Republic of South Africa.
20. No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) in enforcing any of their rights under the Terms and Conditions of Use will be, or be deemed to be, a waiver and it will not prejudice any right of THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP).
21. If any of the Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable, illegal or in some other way invalid, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will be deemed to be severable and will not affect the remainder of Terms and Conditions which will continue to be of full force and effect.
23. No addition to or modification of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use will be binding on THE SOUTH AFRICAN COLLEGE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY (SACAP) unless made in writing and signed by their duly authorised representatives.