Frequently asked questions
How do I access the course(s) I purchased?
Access your course(s) by logging into your SACAP Global account, select the ‘Courses’ tab and click on ‘Take me to my course‘, this will direct you to the online learning platform where you can start your learning journey.
I’ve forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
Click on the ”Account” button in the top-right hand corner of this website and select ‘Lost your password.’ Then follow the prompts and reset your password.
The online learning platform isn't working, help!
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Can I defer to a different course date?
Can I get a refund?
- Can I get a refund on a micro-credential course? A refund can be requested within 7 days of registering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Can I get a refund on a CPD workshop? A refund can be requested within 7 days of registering. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Can I get a refund on a short course? A refund can be requested within 7 days of registering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Can I get a refund on the Coaching Skills for Managers short course? Please contact email@example.com to request a refund. NOTE: No instalment payments will be refunded.
Do you offer payment plans or instalments?
The Coaching Skills for Managers short course is the only course that can be paid in full or instalments. If you choose to pay course fees in instalments, 3 payments are required over 3 months.
Payments will be due monthly from the date of registration, which is the initial payment date.
Do you offer discounts to businesses and non profits?
Non-profit organisations receive 30% discount on micro-credential courses.
Organisations that invest in upskilling their employees receive group discount on micro-credential courses:
- 15 – 20 learners registered = 10% discount per learner
- 21+ learners registered = 20% discount per learner
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What is a digital badge?
What is a credential?
A credential is evidence of a skillset that a person has demonstrated, which in turn inspires confidence in their capabilities. You can informally upskill through watching videos on YouTube for example, but that doesn’t give you anything concrete to add to our CV.
Click here to view our micro-credential courses.
How do I make payment instalments?
When registering for the Coaching Skills for Managers short course select the instalments option, this will allow you to pay the course fees in 3 payments, over 3 months.
The first initial payment is due upon registration. Second and third payments will be due monthly after the date of initial payment.
Registered learners can view scheduled orders by logging into their SACAP Global accounts. Please note: Payments are not automatically debited, so learners will need to manually make instalment payments via the SACAP Global website.
Reminder emails will be sent when payment is due. Learners will have to manually make their second and third payments.
Are the payment gateways secure?
When purchasing a SACAP Global short course you can pay online using PayPal or Netcash. International payments made are processed in US Dollar using PayPal. When you use PayPal, the PayPal Purchase Protection covers you, should there be any hiccups.
Payments made from South Africa are processed in ZAR using Netcash. All Netcash credit card transactions are 3D secure enabled and follow strict standards to ensure your data is safe. Click here for more information.