Developing a Growth Mindset
Take the Course
Developing a Growth Mindset
duration+/- 10 hours
A growth mindset is an incredibly powerful tool. After all, one’s mindset influences your behaviour and choices that can liberate you to take risks and reach your potential. On the flipside, a fixed mindset can limit you to remaining as you currently are.
Simply put, a mindset is a set of assumptions and beliefs that you hold about life and yourself. Your mindset significantly impacts how you perceive and respond to yourself and the world around you.
In this nano course, based on the research of Dr Carol Dweck, you will learn about the drivers and dynamics of a growth mindset and how to develop one to help you get the most out of life.
You will also learn how better to manage your internal world and you will be guided on an introspective journey that empowers you to access your skills and talents to maximise all possibilities open to you.
+/- 10 hours to complete this nano course.
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for parents, teachers, workplace colleagues and anyone working in the realm of developing others. Discover what your current dominant mindset is and learn how to embrace your abilities and actualise your potential.
Dates and Registration
Class of 2022: This nano course allows you to sign up at any time and move through the course content at your own pace. There are no class start or end dates and no course assessment.
Upon completion, you will receive a digital certificate of completion. This certificate verifies your newfound knowledge and skills.
The Developing a Growth Mindset nano course has been designed for anyone needing to upskill in this area and offers +/- 10 hours of self-paced learning. Study online at your own pace while acquiring practical industry-relevant skills.
What You’ll Need
- Access to Microsoft Word
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Stable internet connection
What You’ll Learn
Through course videos, readings and discussions, you will explore the following topics:
- What is a growth mindset?
- Redefining success and failure
- Realise that you can develop and improve
- The importance of effort, asking for help and openness to feedback
- Developing a growth mindset
- Having grit
By the end this nano course you will be able to:
- Understand what a growth mindset is and what this means for you.
- Consider what kind of mindset you currently have.
- Apply shifts in your perspective to develop a growth mindset.
- Apply a growth mindset to positively impact your life.
- Apply a growth mindset to positively impact those around you
Change your perspective on what is possible for your life.
Realise that you can do more than your talents may indicate.
Understand what might be holding you back.